On a journey: East Berlin, Germany

On a journey: East Berlin, Germany

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Le flâneur

I have returned to Detmold after three weeks of incredible traveling. I do believe that this journey was one of the best I've ever taken. I've got an audition coming up so I don't have the time at the moment to properly update the livejournal with all the details, but that's my project for this coming weekend, so hopefully before March 22 (the date my lovely parents arrive in Germany), you'll all be able to indulge in French Western Europe. I am also creating a photography website because, well, Facebook just isn't cutting it for me. I will post that link on here in due time. In the meantime, here's an intro toutes les choses françaises with the second movement from Ravel's String Quartet performed by the Hagen Quartet...perhaps one of the best recordings/performances I've heard of it. Enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xvwPMuCZEU

No comments: